Park Heights Cemetery, Inc. is a non-profit all-volunteer public service organization. Our mission is to honor the heritage of the Cemetery, and to proudly sustain and improve the records and grounds. Every dollar goes directly to the good of the Cemetery.
Maryland Operating License #5032 - expires Jan 19, 2016.
Cemetery: 710 East H Street, Brunswick MD 21716,
Mail Address: 13 West Potomac Street, Brunswick, MD 21716
- PLANNING AHEAD MAKES GOOD SENSE FOR EVERYBODY. Special Lot Sale: thru August 31: Any single burial space $550 (normally $800). Any 2 spaces for $500 each. Any 3 or more spaces for $425 each. Special southwest spaces $350 each. Note: Any space can accommodate 3 cremation Urns. Call 301-834-8802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the Cemetery on FACEBOOK!
- Visit our Cemetery Map and Index! The index is an alpha-name list of all deceased. It is a work in progress and by all means not perfect, so we warmly welcome comments and corrections.
- Clean-Up Day Saturday Oct 18, 9 am at the Cemetery. Bring a friend!
- Remembrance Luminaries: Saturday December 6th, dusk until 8pm.
- Our next Board meeting will be Thursday Oct 16, 2014, 630pm, at the Brunswick VFW. The public is always welcome.
- We need new volunteers! There is a role for everyone. Please lend us some of your heart, mind, and hands. Just "contact us" and let's talk. The cemetery is a fascinating and rewarding way to do good community service. Do you have questions?
- We love to research and answer questions about the Cemetery. Just "Contact Us"! We are always seeking historical Cemetery stories or photographs!